Friday 5th May 2017 at 7.30pm
Find out what's going to be on stage from this October
Coral Walton will be introducing the directors for the the forthcoming season (2017-18).
They will enthuse about their play and entice you to participate either on stage or as a much valued part of the creative team.
- 29th Sep – 7th Oct: A Chorus of Disapproval by Alan Ayckbourn – Comedy / 7M 6F / Dir. Dick Breeze
- 27th Oct – 4th Nov: Glorious! by Peter Quilter – Comedy biog / 2M 4F / Dir. Hannah Sayer
- 17th – 25th Nov: Handbagged by Moira Buffini – Satire / 2M 4F / Dir. John Davies
- 16th – 31st Dec: Narnia the Musical by C S Lewis, adapted by Jules Tasca et al – Family / 10M 6F + chorus + youth / Dir. Darren Barsby
- 19th – 27th Jan: 84 Charing Cross Road by Helene Hanff, adapted by James Roose-Evans – Biog / 3M 4F / Dir. Rob Graham
- 16th – 24th Feb: Brontë by Polly Teale – Biog / 2M 4F / Dir. Lou Wallace
- 23rd – 31st Mar (and Hertford): Let The Right One In by John Lindqvist, adapted by Jack Thorne – Horror / 7M 2F + youth / Dir. Coral Walton
- 20th – 28th Apr: Nell Gwynn by Jessica Swale – Period biog / 7M 5F / Dir. Laura Eddy
- 11th – 19th May: Arcadia by Tom Stoppard – Interior / 8M 4F / Dir. Emrys Matthews
- 15th – 23rd June: Pygmalion by George Bernard Shaw – Classic drama / 6M 6F / Dir. Linda Dyne
- 16th – 21st July: Youth production
- Plus 3 Studio productions